These packs of stovetop potpourri are 100% natural, made from dried spices and herbs.
There is nothing like walking in the front door and being greeted by the warm smell of spices simmering on the stove. This holiday season, wow your guests with the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen!
- Pumpkin Spice ~ Dried orange peel, cinnamon sticks, ginger, star of anise, cardamom pods
- Harvest Fragrance ~ Dried lavender, rose petals, cloves, cinnamon sticks and rosemary
- Grandma's Kitchen ~ Dried lavender, cinnamon sticks, cloves and star of anise
- Christmas Spice ~ Dried cinnamon sticks, cloves, orange peel, ginger and star of anise
- Savory Scent ~ Dried orange peel, cinnamon sticks, cloves and bay leaves
- Fresh Winter ~ Dried rosemary, lavender, eucalyptus and peppermint
- Gingerbread ~ Dried cinnamon sticks, ginger, clove, and allspice
- Citrus Fresh ~ Dried orange and lemon peel, rosemary and peppermint
- Room Refresh ~ Dried orange and lemon peel, bay leaves, clove, and cinnamon stick
- Summer Breeze ~ Dried lemon and orange peel, coconut and cinnamon stick
- Spring Garden ~ Dried lavender, rose petals, orange peel and rosemary
Add bag of simmer scents, 2 cups of water to a small saucepan (some scents can be enhanced with slices of fresh orange or apple) and simmer on low. Add more water as needed. You can store the mixture in the fridge, and use it over and over until there is no longer any scent.